Last week, he decided he wanted to write a new book to the My Weird School series — one of his current favorites. Several nights after dinner now, we have worked together on writing his installment to the series. I created a blank book for him to use, and provide some technical assistance about story structuring and developing the plot. He creates, writes and illustrates the story.
Yesterday, he brought this home from school:
I was very impressed with his drawing — they were supposed to do a drawing using shapes. This morning I told him how much I liked the drawing, and he turned it over and showed me this:
His latest story:
Uns apon a tim tar us a litl booy hu wantit to pik a boka.
Translated, that reads:
Once upon a time there was a little boy who wanted to pick a bouquet.
1 comment:
With his mother's writing skills and father's artistic ability - this would be an excellent option for Ethan, either as a career or hobby!
Post a Comment