Love you!
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Happy Birthday Ethan!
Happy, happy birthday Ethan! I can’t
believe it’s been 8 years already since you were born. And what an adventure it
has been. You have turned into such a wonderful, sweet, funny, loving,
thoughtful, smart, clever boy. You are the best big brother I could imagine to
Veronica and Colin. I’m looking forward to a day of celebrating YOU today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ethan,
I remember when your mom and dad told the family they were expecting you! EVERYONE was SO happy!
And 8 years later I am happy to say we were not disappointed for a second! You are so full of life and one of the greatest nephews I could ever ask for!
Love you tons!
Aunt Rita
For a long time we didn't think we were going to get grandchildren and then YOU arrived and have filled us with joy! Happy, happy birthday, sweet, sweet boy!
love, Grandma (and Grandpa)
Post a Comment