Ethan is back into full-on “fancy” mode, and has taken to dressing up in his [winter] fancy clothes, even in this heat. He also has thrown several “fashion shows” here at the house, where he has competed against as many as 39 other [fictional] contestants.
I’m not sure where the fashion show idea came from, since we don’t really watch TV, or when it morphed into a beauty pageant thing. But here it is, complete with a swimsuit competition, a “talent” competition (Ethan did poses in his swimsuit), and a lot of strutting.
He also has been rather inventive in the accessories he has chosen for his fashion shows. My favorite are the tiger ear furs he modeled during the first show:
![]() |
| Ethan modeling "tiger fur ears." |
****
Along the same vein, Ethan came down to breakfast yesterday morning wearing his dress pants, button-down shirt, sweater vest and tie. When I asked why he was all dressed up, he announced he needed to go into the office.
Unfortunately, he continued, he was going to have to take a cab because the van belongs to us, and he doesn’t have his license anyway, and it’s too far to walk from the El. (He spent the entire day dressed up, just in case you were wondering.)
Gotta love him, crazy kid. I hope he’ll still enjoy dressing up next time I want him to.



No comments:
Post a Comment